Do Space® offers its members technology to use within the building, including desktops, laptops and tablets, as well as a variety of software and ultra-fast Gigabit Internet. All technology is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Public Desktop Computers
- You may use a computer for one hour at a time, with the ability to renew your session for an additional hour if no other members are waiting to use the machine.
- If you need more time for a special project, please ask Do Space staff and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Save your work often to the cloud or a flash drive. When a session ends, the computer will reboot and all files will be erased from the hard drive.
- Flash Drives are available for purchase at the Information Desk.
- Public computers will shut down 15 minutes before closing each evening so please save your work and log off at this time.
Check out Technology
- To borrow technology to use at Do Space, members must have a signed Technology Borrow Agreement on file.
- Do Space members aged 19 and older will have their ID verified by Do Space staff. To verify ID, please show your photo ID.
- Do Space members ages 18 and younger may use this service as long as the parent or guardian listed in the child’s account has had their ID verified, and has signed a Technology Borrow Agreement on behalf of the child.
- Borrowing time will be for a time-period of two hours for laptops/tablets and 30 minutes for Tech Kits.
- Members may only borrow one item at a time.