#GivingTuesday: Ways to Support Do Space
November 19th, 2018 | Anna Gadzinski, Project Specialist & Executive Assistant
This Thanksgiving, Do Space gives thanks for our members, and for all those who share in our mission of technology for all. Just a few short weeks ago, we celebrated three years of service to the Omaha community — and our 500,000th visit to Do Space!
Every day, we empower your fellow Omahans through free access to technology and innovative learning experiences. We’ve seen firsthand how resources like high-speed Internet and 3D printers have helped launch careers, build small businesses, and connect people of all ages to the power of technology. From Littles Lab to Cyber Seniors, we’re here to walk with you on your tech journey.
Will you join us in making Omaha future-ready? Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season with a global day of giving. On November 27th, please join the movement and give in support of local tech education — whether it’s a donation, a gift of your time, or the power of your voice.
Give the gift of opportunity
- Make an Online Donation. Your donation to Do Space will directly support our efforts to empower the Omaha community by providing free access to technology and innovative learning experiences.
- Double Your Donation on Facebook. On #GivingTuesday, PayPal will match up to $7 million raised on Facebook for nonprofits.
- Shop with Amazon Smile. Buying gifts online this year? You can support Do Space EVERY time you shop on Amazon by following a few easy steps. A portion of the proceeds from each purchase you make will directly benefit Do Space.
Give the gift of time
- Become a Volunteer. Do Space offers a variety of impactful opportunities to volunteers at all levels of experience. From general assistance to high-level technology mentoring, our community volunteers are an essential part of our efforts to promote technology for all.
Give the gift of your voice
- Share your love of Do Space far and wide! Your support on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram may inspire a future volunteer or donor. Most importantly, your message may reach a future member.