Join us on Thursday for Start Omaha!
September 11th, 2018 | Brie Alsbury, Community Learning Specialist
Are you a freelancer, small business owner, or thinking of starting down the path of self-employment? Are you looking for ways to connect with local resources and fellow entrepreneurs outside of the usual online meetups, business directories, and evening networking events you can never quite make the time for? Start Omaha may just be what you’re looking for!
Join us Thursday, September 13th from 8:30am to 11:30am for a special morning networking event in honor of the new Start Omaha website, a new local directory of community resources for entrepreneurs.
During the event you’ll be able to:
- Visit with local support organizations just for small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Attend an ice breaker or listen to a talk
- Give a talk
- Network with other small business owners and entrepreneurs just like you and still be done in time to pick up the kids.
Schedule of Events
- 8:15 – 8:30 Networking and a continental breakfast provided for all attendees
- 8:30 – 8:50 Ice Breaker The Power of Clarity with Timothy Moore of Vision Writers
- 9:10 – 9:30 TBD TED Style Talk
- 9:50 – 10:20 TBD TED Style Talk
- 10:40 – 11:00 TBD TED Style Talk
- 11:20 – 11:30 Closing Remarks with Kathleen Piper, Deputy District Director of the Small Business Administration
Interested in giving one of those TBD TED Style Talks listed on the schedule?
We’ll be providing a sign-up at the Start Omaha booth the morning of the event. Stop by and sign up. (Sorry, no sales pitches.)