At Do Space, you can experiment and play with the latest technology to inspire your curiosity and achieve your goals. Brush up on your computer skills to prepare for a career change. Get the confidence you need to take your skills and your life to the next level. Do Space is where it happens.
Do Space offers its members technology to use within the building, including desktops, laptops, and tablets, as well as a variety of software and ultra-fast Gigabit Internet. All technology is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
PUBLIC DESKTOP COMPUTERS
- You may use a computer for one hour at a time, with the ability to renew your session for an additional hour if no other members are waiting to use the machine.
- If you need more time for a special project, please ask Do Space staff, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Save your work often to the cloud or a flash drive. When a session ends, the computer will reboot, and all files will be erased from the hard drive.
- Flash drives are available for purchase at the Information Desk.
- Public computers will shut down 15 minutes before closing each evening so please save your work and log off at this time.
CHECK OUT TECHNOLOGY
- To borrow technology to use at Do Space, members must have a signed Technology Borrow Agreement on file.
- Do Space members aged 19 and older will have their ID and current address verified by Do Space staff. Please be prepared to show your photo ID.
- Do Space members ages 18 and younger may use this service as long as the parent or guardian listed in the child’s account has had their ID verified and has signed a Technology Borrow Agreement on behalf of the child.
- Borrowing time will be for a time-period of two hours for laptops/tablets and 30 minutes for tech kits.
- Members may only borrow one item at a time.