Meeting and conference rooms are available to further the mission and purpose of Do Space. Do Space-sponsored activities and programs are given priority in the scheduling of meeting rooms.
We accept meeting room applications from the community for:
- Free public programs and events that support learning initiatives in Omaha through technology and education and appeal to a general audience. Events may be promoted by Do Space and made public on our programs calendar. Rooms used for this purpose are free of charge.
- Private business meetings that are not open to the public, such as staff meetings, corporate team building exercises, etc. in which no public promotional efforts are planned. Business meetings are subject to hourly rental fees of $100 per room, per hour. Rental of both Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 will constitute a $200 per hour fee. Do Space may waive private meeting room fees for nonprofits working to improve their services to the Omaha community through strategic planning meetings or other internal meeting use.
We do not accept meetings that may prevent or discourage members from visiting Do Space or represent Do Space in a manner that may disrupt operations. Approval of room reservations and rentals are at the discretion of the Do Space management, and requests may be denied at any time, for any reason.
All meeting organizers and attendees must abide by our policies listed here, including the Behavioral Policy, Code of Conduct and Internet Use and Safety policies. Other things to keep in mind when submitting a meeting room application:
- Meals are not allowed in the rooms. Snacks and covered drinks are approved.
- No canvassing, selling, soliciting, panhandling or behavior that disturbs or intimidates others are allowed. The sale of goods or services or meetings that survey or solicit the opinion of our members is not allowed.
- Accessing fees from attendees or encouraging donations is not allowed.
- Birthday parties, political or religious activities, and exercise or physical activities are not allowed.
Small Conference Room
- Seats up to 8
- 70” Sharp Aquos Board and Dell Optiplex PC
Large Conference Room
- Seats up to 10
- 80” Sharp Aquos Board and Dell Optiplex PC
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2
- Our meeting room can be reserved as one large room or two smaller rooms.
- Individually, each room seats about 12 people at five tables or 25 chairs without tables.
- Combined, the full room seats about 20 people at 10 tables or 48 chairs without tables.
- Occupancy for both meeting rooms may not exceed the designated totals above. The maximum assembly number is 49 for both rooms (48 seated and one presenter).
- The rooms include two high-resolution projectors.
- Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 are unavailable during peak programming times.