Are you a business professional in need of affordable space to host meetings?
Join a community of freelancers, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and start-ups by taking advantage of the Do Space Professional Membership program. This monthly paid service will unite the trailblazers of Omaha under the Do Space roof and provide the comfort of meeting room space to allow you to grow your business.
The Professional Membership program goes above and beyond the basic, free membership by providing exclusive benefits to better serve Omaha professionals. This new service will boost your business by providing the peace of mind and convenience of reservable conference rooms in one of the most innovative tech spaces in the country. In addition, benefits include priority access to state-of-the-art facilities and promotion of your business in a directory.
For a one-time rental, the hourly cost to rent a meeting room is $100 per hour or $30 per hour for approved nonprofit/education/community organizations. To apply for one-time use of the rooms, CLICK HERE.
However, if you are interested in boosting your business with regular access to our facilities, consider joining our Professional Membership Program. Check out some of the benefits and features of becoming a Professional Member:
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- 10 hours of room use per month
- Book rooms online ahead of time, or walk in (subject to availability)
- Your organization can be featured as a Professional Member on our website
- List coworkers as sub-members that can use the room as well
- Easy presentation connection
- Writable surfaces
- Private Rooms with seating for 8-49 people
- Free gigabit internet with wifi
INNOVATIVE & UNIQUE, JUST LIKE YOU
- No complicated directions. Just tell your meeting attendees to meet you at 72nd & Dodge
- Free and ample parking. No need to worry about finding or paying for parking
- Tech staff available to assist with presentation equipment
- Open 90 hours a week, 7am-9pm weekdays, 9am-7pm weekends
Non-profit, educational, or community organizations with programs that further the mission of Do Space by hosting programs or community meetings that further initiatives to improve technology access and education in Omaha are invited to apply for Do Space sponsorship of room fees. If your organization or community group is interested in hosting a mission-oriented meeting for free, APPLY HERE.
|MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PRICING LEVELS||Non-Profit Organization||Freelancer||Team/Staff of 2-25||Team/Staff of 26-50*|
|# of Sub-members||3||0||3||5|
* For companies with staff over 50, please contact us via email to discuss needs.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.